| Costume-Con 26: Adventures in the Costume Continuum |
ended on April 28, 2008
Registration information for future years is available on their respective websites:
Navigating the Costume-Con 26 website
We've done our best to organize the information on the website logically, but there's a lot of stuff here, so here are some hints on how to get around:
- The masthead at the top of every page will always return you to the homepage.
- The main menu is just below the masthead; it divides our site into broad areas.
- When you pick a main topic, the menu on the left changes to let you find details within that topic.
- Some topics show up on more than one menu. That's on purpose, since we realize folks might look in both those places.
- Some information (entry forms, for instance) is only available to conference members after they have logged on to the system.
- You may log securely on from any page using the mini-form at the top right beneath the masthead.
- Much of our information is presented to you dynamically,
so sometimes linking directly to a page from an email will return a "not found" error.
If that happens, try getting there via the menu system.
- If you aren't sure which main menu topic has the details you need, use the Site Map
link at the bottom of the left menu. That will take you to a page that lists ALL the available pages.
If it doesn't show the page you're looking for, log on and check again; it may be a secure interactive page requiring membership.
- The What's New link at the top of the News and Info menu will take you to a page that shows the last 30 days worth of updates to the site in our content management system.
We hope this is enough to help you find what you are looking for. If you run into problems, drop a note to email@example.com